Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nine Month Stats

First of all, happy late Fathers Day to the wonderful daddy of my babies. My girls are so lucky to have a daddy like him. I love you Derek.

The girls had their 9 month appointments yesterday. My, how they have grown.


LIA: (a.k.a. Lady Lia Bug, Squishy.)

Height: 27.2 inches

Weight: 18 lb 1 oz

Tooth Count: 0

BRYNN: (a.k.a. Brynny Rabbit, Snorts)

Height: 27.5 inches

Weight: 17 lb 12 oz

Tooth Count: 2


CLAIRE: (a.k.a Claire Bear, Thumper)

Height: 27.3 inches

Weight: 17 lbs 14 oz

Tooth Count: 0

4 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

I love it! They are SO adorable...so which one can Gus marry? Huh! We could hook Cy up with Miri and we would just be set! They are so beautiful, just like their Momma! Miss you Steph!

Delgado Fam said...

What cuties! Can't wait to see them Sunday!

Jen Panunzio said...

Hi Stephanie! How are you doing?? I can't believe how big they are already!! Time flies! They are adorable!!!

burgoyneteam said...

Can I just say cute, cute, cute to the kids, and amazing, amazing, amazing to the parents. You guys are truly talented and I can't imagine what you do on a daily basis. They are very lucky girls!!!