Thursday, October 8, 2009

Put in My Place

Last week I was driving Miriam and her cute little BFF Reagan to their dance class. This was the conversation they had in the back seat:

Miriam: I'm going to be Snow White for Halloween.
Reagan: Ohhhhh!!! I'm going to be Cinderella! Is your mommy going to be Sleeping Beauty?
Miriam: No. She's going to be the Wicked Witch. And my daddy is going to be my Prince Charming.

I guess I know my standing in the family. Oh well. There is always next year. Maybe Miriam will promote me to something like the Wicked Step Mother.

6 comments:

Emily said...

That is darling! I love listening to their little conversations, they're so dang cute!

The Johnson Family said...

That is hilarious! I don't think I want to know the answer to what my kids think I should be for halloween. Miss you guys!

Tiffany said...

I love those girls! Just to make you feel better, Reagan said I'm the wicked step mother and Vance is the naughty cat. Jon is Prince Charming. I'm over it!

hansen said...

My 3 year old neice saw my tummy right after my triplets were born and ran around the house shouting "that's disgusting!" Way worse :) I love following your blog can you add me to a list in case you ever go private? I'm at koren.hansen@hotmail.com. I decided to put my blog under the private category in the near future and want to keep blogstalking fellow triplet mamas!

Delgado Fam said...

That is so hilarious! I love little miri-moo-cow! (If you look at her picture here she kindof looks like Reese Witherspoon!) Do you see it?! :)

LAMP Organisation said...

DEAR FRIENDS IN CHRIST

NICE BLOG ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, HERE IS MY BLOG ABOUT ME . IM HANDICRFATS DESIGNER AND SPENDING FUNDS FOR CHARITY. GOD BLESSES U!!!!

PLEASE CHECK MY BLOG ABOUT OUR ORPHAN HOME CHILDREN AND MINISTRY HERE IN INDIA. lamporganisation.blogspot.com