Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Almost half way there


After many requests for another belly shot... Here I am in all of my pregnant glory. I'm now 15 weeks, and since my doc told me that he would be ecstatic if I made it to 32 weeks, I'm feeling almost half way done.

Another question I get a lot of is "Do you have to eat a lot?" The answer to that is YES!!! My diet (or at least the diet I strive for) is unbelievable; 4000 calories, 200 grams of protein per day (I never make that, I've found it's completely impossible to gag down more than 150 gram in a day.) 2 eggs, 10 oz of meat (preferably red meat) 15 servings of grains, 10 servings of dairy, 6 fruits, 8 veggies. Notice no mention of serving amount for doughnuts? Ya, that sucks because that is the only thing that doesn't taste like clay. Weight gain to date: 11 pounds.

8 comments:

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

You look great! When do you get to find out what you are having? How exciting!!!!

Amanda C said...

You look fantastic! What an exciting time for you.

Kallas Family said...

Hey Steph-
I randomly found your blog. I can't believe that you are having triplets!! Congrats!
Kim (Hawkins) Kallas

Natalie said...

You look fabulous! We can't wait to hear what you are having!

Breeana said...

Youi look great! And I can noit believe there are really 3 babies in there! Only 11 pounds with those three babies and all the food you are supposed to consume - you are looking awesome!

Greg and Sarah said...

Wow! I had heard you were having triplets! That is awesome!! When are you due? I guess I could do the math. my blog is Bilbaos.blogspot.com

Greg Bilbao

SuzyO said...

So cute!

Leslie said...

Hi, I know that I dont know you very well but I kind of stalk your blog! I'm so excited for you and your family... TRIPLETS!! How exciting! I wish you the best with your pregnancy! You have got to be one amazing person to be getting three sweet little babies at once!