Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The almost 26 week post

This weeks doctors appointment was very promising. I was a little concerned during the ultrasound when I was told that my cervix was now at 3.7 cm instead of the 4.7 it was last time... hmmmmm. The ultrasound tech assured me it was nothing to be worried about and so did the mid wife. My doc was out of town, so when I got home I emailed her. This was her response "I'm not concerned with 3.7 cm at 25 1/2 weeks, in fact I'm thrilled! You are in great shape right now." Lia, Claire and Brynn all looked great. Lia and Brynn are just over 2 pounds and little Claire is our runt. She is only 1 1/2 pounds. That also caused me to feel a little concerned, but I was again assured that it's nothing to worry about. She is continuing to grow at a normal rate, and that is what matters. All three have good amounts of amniotic fluid and strong heart beats. I asked for a picture of all three together, and since they are now so big, this was the best they could get:What you're looking at here is Lia's bum on the left and Brynn and Claires heads.

And here is the belly that is housing the three girls:

I am now officially bigger than I ever was during my pregnancy with Miriam. I am measuring over full term and I've gained 30 pounds. I know it's just a matter of days before the stretch marks start appearing and I'm ready for 'em! Bring it on.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

I think you are looking great for being pregnant with triplets! Yeah for hitting your milestones - we are praying for you guys!

Ashley S. said...

You are looking so good! I am glad you are doing so well, and hope that you can keep those babies inside as long as you need!!!

Jen said...

Steph--
Look how fabulous you look! I wish I could look that good when I am carrying ONE child at a time! Hang in there!

Miss Rachel said...

Such good news. and don't worry, you with your 3 at 26 weeks still look smaller than I did with one at the same time....Did shayla ever tell you about the triplet connection?

Amanda C said...

You look great! Congratulations on meeting all of these important milestones.

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Could you look any cuter!!!???

jessica said...

You are way too cute to be pregnant with triplets. You are all baby! I love all of your babies names.

Rachel said...

I think you look fantastic. Seriously, I'm not just saying that. I'm so happy that you are at 26 weeks and still going strong. Hang in there. I can't wait to see these three beautiful girls!

Jen Panunzio said...

Hi Stephanie! I haven't been on here in forever but I think of you often! Glad to hear everything is going good!! Hang in there! Thanks for keeping us posted!! :)