Thursday, March 19, 2009

Six Months and Still Kickin'

The babies turned 6 months old today. Time flies when you don't have time to look at the clock. Recently we have observed the most amazing miracle of our lives. Claire and Brynn are SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT. Not just a wimpy 7 or 8 hours. I'm talking 12 straight hours. It's a beautiful thing. Too bad Lia can't jump on board. We're not going to go hard core with Lia quite yet... I just took her to the Cardiologist again today. She hasn't been eating nearly as well as usual and her breathing seems pretty labored. Long story short... her heart has continued to enlarge to the point that it's pushed her Liver down (?? What???) She is going to get her surgery next month instead of in May. I just want to get it over with.
Here are some random pics of some of the fun stuff going on in the Lloyd home:

Miriam has taken on a new hobby... she's a monkey and climbs all over everything. Mostly furniture, but she also enjoys the backyard with all the rock walls and overgrown weeds. She calls it "The Jungle." Another favorite pass time of hers is holding her baby sisters. She loves them a little too much and has to constantly be reminded to be gentle.
Miriam also really loves watching "Scooby Doo" but gets pretty scared. She needs to hug her stuffed puppy and Daddy for support.
I must say, I heart warm weather. Yesterday it was finally warm enough to take the girls out on the patio. It made me happy.
Apparently it made Brynn happy too.


9 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

They are HUGE, way to go Steph, I can never get over multiple babies, there are seriously like 3 of them!!!! How do you do it, wonder woman! I bet you cant wait for them to start crawling.....

Natalie said...

Happy 6 months babies! I'm so excited for the warm weather too! Glad to see you guys are doing good.

burgoyneteam said...

You are amazing in more ways than one!!! I can't even come close to imagining. However, they are Sooooooo cute! -- and look at Miriam, her hair is even done. That hardly happens at our house, except on Sundays. We think getting it brushed is pretty good.
precious, precious, precious.

Pead Family said...

Wow, I can't believe that they are that old. What dolls they all are! They do look like angels in those dresses. Congrats on two of them sleeping through the night. You must feel like you are getting so much sleep. I am glad you are all well. Good luck with the surgery's.

MDtripmom said...

AMEN to warm weather and big, happy babies. Everyone looks GREAT! Good luck with little Lia, she is precious! Miri is such a doll too.

Jen Panunzio said...

The girls are soooo adorable and they are getting so big!! I love the pictures and I agree with you..warm weather rocks! It is so nice to get out of the house with the kiddos!! Take Care and I hope someday we can get all the kids together! :)

Brig and Ashlee said...

Your girls are growing like weeds! It's amazing how fast it flys by. You'll be chasing after them in all different directions very soon ;)

SuzyO said...

My goodness Steph! I can't believe how big your girls are! They are so darling!

If anyone can handle a two year old and triplets, it is you! You are amazing!

stacey said...

i can't believe they are 6 months!! wow. you are AMAZING!! your girls are beautiful! good luck with the surgery! wish i was close to help.