Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter and Birthday Fun

Here are my little Easter chicks.
The day after Easter, I turned the big 3-0. I have such a sweet husband. He took a half day off work, arranged for his mom to tend the kids and we went to an afternoon dinner and matinee movie (that is what old people do, so we're just playing the part.) We needed to be home by 7 to put all the kids down. When we got home, Derek had planned a surprise party for me. He's been planning this for months. He's one in a million. I love you babe.
My favorite birthday gift of my entire life was given to me by my cute sister in law, Jen. FIVE HOURS OF PROFESSIONAL CLEANING. Fabulous. My house no longer smells like diapers. I haven't had a house this clean since before I got pregnant with the triplets. My least favorite gift ever that I got for my birthday this year is a stomach ulcer. I haven't been to the doctor yet, but my google search tells me it's an ulcer. Unless eating 12 pieces of cake in 2 days could mimic the symptoms of an ulcer. That could be it too.

10 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

Happy Birthday!! I cant believe those chubby little babies, they have grown SO much! super cute big sister too!

Romney Family said...

WOW!!! They are so cute, I love their Easter dresses.
I am so excited for all of our cute girls to play together.

MDtripmom said...

Everyone looks great!!! It sounds like you had an amazing birthday as well. :)

Andrea said...

Happy belated birthday!! What a wonderful husband AND sis-in-law!! I hope it isn't an ulcer and just the cake!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Those are the CUTEST pictures ever! Happy B-day too!

Pead Family said...

They are just adorable! I can't believe how big the girls have gotten. I was reading through your blogs and saw the pregnant again one and just about started to cry for you. Then, I read on and was really relieved for you! You got me for a second. Hope you are doing well.

burgoyneteam said...

Happy Birthday -- cute, cute, cute girls!

bloggingchristy said...

How cute! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday and fun presents! You deserve it!

jessica said...

Steph, look how beautiful all of your girls are. You always do miriams hair amazing. Hope you are doing well.

Abby said...

EASTER!