Friday, July 11, 2008

Getting Bigger by the Day

Well, for anyone interested in seeing my triplet carrying belly- here it is at 22 weeks. I'm getting close to measuring full term. The girls like to have dance parties and I've put on 23 pounds. Last time I went to the doctor, I asked about this strange rash I've had for the last two months on my chin. The NP told me "Oh honey, that's not a rash, that's acne." Lovely. Derek thinks it hilarious because I never went through the teenage acne stage that he so painfully had to endure. It's some kind of psychological revenge for him. Apparently the acne is courtesy of all the extra estrogen I have pumping through me. I think it is also to blame for me crying during shows like "A baby story" on TLC. Do these make anyone else cry? I have an ultrasound next week so hopefully I'll have some good pics to post!

12 comments:

Ashley S. said...

You look so great Stephanie! Hang in there! Oh and dont worry, I cry during "A Baby Story" too, and I am not even pregnant!

Andrea said...

You look great!! So sorry about your "rash"...I still haven't gotten out of that stage yet.

chelsie said...

steph you look great! I can only imagine what you must "feel" like. It is so fun to see.

*A* said...

Oh its soooo fun to see you grow! You look fabulous! I'm soooo excited to meet and hold your beautiful babies:)....oh ya, looking full term???? I looked like that at 5 months:)

Natalie said...

You look so darling all pregnant!

Breanne said...

You may not feel like it, but you are so cute pregnant!

coryshay said...

I totally cried everytime I watched a baby story especially when I was pregnant!

SuzyO said...

You are darling!

The Johnson Family said...

I think you are crazy, because you look tiny for having 3 babies squished in there! If I looked like that full term I would be so happy! I'm still hoping that you get gigantically huge to make me feel better!!!

Pead Family said...

You are tiny! I think that you look so cute and you don't look big at all. I am so excited for you guys. Cute names too!! I am looking forward to more pictures. Take it easy!

Breeana said...

I cry everytime I watch the baby story and I'm not even prego! You look so great!

jessica said...

Hey! It was so good to see you tonight. Thanks so much for coming. You really are so dang cute pregnant, I am soooooo happy for you! The outfit is way cute you gave Beau and it will definately fit him. I love your blog. I have been brousing through it, and I have to admit I am a little teary eyed. These babies that you and I have are definately miracles. I am so happy that we can keep in touch with blogging. MIRIAM IS GORGEOUS! It makes me laugh that she is a bully. Talk to you soon and please let me know if you ever need any help with Miriam.