Monday, July 7, 2008

I've been tagged!

So in updating myself on friends blogs, I realized I've been tagged... twice-Once by Dev and once by Suzy. Here goes... I'll try and make it short and sweet:
What was I doing 10 years ago? Lets see, I was at Ricks College rooming with Sara. Derek was getting ready for his mission. Little did I know in a couple of months Derek was going to give me the ax. Thanks honey. Love you.
5 years ago? I was working as a social worker for Salt Lake County Aging Services and going through fertility treatments.
1 year ago? Spending lots of time with Miriam at the pool. We had just sold our Draper town home.
Yesterday? Church. THANK HEAVENS for the nursery. It is by far the best church program in existance. For the past 6 weeks I've actually been able to listen and relax during Relief Society and Sunday School. Last night was dinner with my family and extended family home evening. Sundays are my favorite.
Favorite Snacks? Cherries, Rasberries, Watermelon, Peach ice cream, Old Fashioned dounuts.
Favorite Books? I Love "The 5 People You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom. The best book I've read in the past several months is "The Book Theif" by Markus Zusak. I love the story and the way it's written is brilliant. "Silas Marner" by George Eliot is a great classic and I have to admit I'm in love with Stephenie Meyers "Twilight" series. I can't wait till the next book comes out in August. My favorite childrens book is called "Someday" I honestly can't read it without crying.
Bad Habits? I let clean laundry sit in the dryer and get wrinkly. It drives Derek crazy. Also I get impatient a lot.
Places I would like to run away to? I love any sandy beach. I'd like to go back to Italy and Derek really want's to show me Holland (where he served his mission.) It will be years before I get another vacation and then it will most likely be Disneyland.
Things I would never wear? I'm open to new things usually, but highwaisted jeans are a no-no. Honestly, who WANTS to look like they have long bum?
Pet peeves? Right now my pet peeves are maternity clothes, heartburn and leg cramps.
Famous People? No one really comes to mind. I've never really been the star struck type. People I want to tag! Julianne, April, Becky and Jen.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family said...

Steph- I can't believe that I am going to be moving away just before your babies come. I should fly back, but I'll be to freaking huge!