Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Little Miri

We felt that it was very appropriate that Miriam's birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year. Derek and I both agree that she is one of the greatest blessing of our lives. She has brought us more joy that we can express.Here is Miri playing with her new kitchen. Poor cousin Henry is looking on... We're still working with Miriam on the art of sharing. By the way, Kudos to Derek for staying up until 2 am the night before to put the kitchen together. Seriously, not one single part of it was assembled. The hinges weren't even attached to the doors. At least there was a 28 page instruction manual.

Strawberry flavored cupcakes with strawberry frosting and Strawberry Shortcake decoration. What more could a 2 year old want?


Here's Miri with her cousins Jake and Abi.

1 comment:

Miss Rachel said...

Hey! what great updates, I'm so glad I came on here. I got your comment a while back, and tried to email, I"m not sure if you got the email. I just need to know which school year you wanted, and Miri's birthdate. Everyone looks great, I"m so glad!!