Sunday, November 30, 2008

This Daycare is Seriously Understaffed

Here are some pictures from the joyful ciaos I call home.Above is me and my sweet babes. I can now hold them all at the same time because there are no more oxygen tubes or monitors. It's fabulous. Below is a shot of the way the girls sleep. We found that if we cuddle them all together so they are spooning each other they sleep much longer and much more sound. (L-R Claire, Brynn and Lia.)

Despite the look on Miri's face, she really does like her sisters now. She has adjusted really well. She used to just stand back and give them the stink eye. Now she is concerned when they cry ("Mommy! Mommy!! Baby sisters cryin'!") and offers them her stuffed puppies. She gives them kisses on their foreheads and has to be reminded to be gentle not to push them too high in their swings. She can't tell them apart yet, but tries to guess.
Claire and Lia just hanging out.

9 comments:

burgoyneteam said...

You and Derek really are amazing -- great parents!!!! They are getting so big, and so healthy. You must be doing a magnificent job!!! --Mer

burgoyneteam said...

Sorry, another post but I forgot to mention how cute they all are --including Miri!--Mer

SuzyO said...

Wow Steph! They look like they've grown since I saw them! (I can't believe how their little faces have filled out...)

Beautiful babies.

jessica said...

Oh my gosh, they are adorable and that sweet little Miriam. I have got to come and visit soon. Hope you are doing okay and hanging in there. You look amazing!

Natalie said...

they are all so cute!

stacey said...

i love that the baby girls like to spoon!! so cute. doesn't everybody sleep better when they are spooned by someone who loves them. you sure seem like you are doing good steph!! you are amazing.

Countrylivn' said...

They look so content, you are a good Mommy, I can tell, I hope you are getting some nap times in too! Keep up the good work, you can do it Mamma!

The Johnson Family said...

Steph they are so dang cute! I was so glad you called last night, it was wonderful to catch up! You guys are awesome and it is so great to see your little family. We are so happy for you and I think you are doing such an amazing job. Keep up those pics, they are too cute!

bloggingchristy said...

I have missed looking at your blog! This is so cute! I can't believe how amazing you guys are!!